Telogis, provider of solutions for driver and commercial vehicle productivity and safety,has been awarded the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating their commitment to realising the potential of their global workforce.
Founded in California in 2001, Telogis came to the UK in 2008 and now has a substantial, growing customer base and more than 35 employees based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Telogis’ cloud-based location intelligence software platform is used by global organisations that require route optimisation, real-time work order management, telematics and mobile integration solutions for their mobile workforces. Within the last 12 months Telogis has been voted one of Orange County, California’s Best Places to Work for the fifth year in a row, is listed among Inc. Magazine’s “Build 100” for sustained year-over-year growth, has won four Stevie® Awards for Customer Service and Support and ranked among Deloitte’s “Technology Fast 500” for the sixth consecutive year.
Investors in People is the UK’s leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “Achieving the Investors in People standard is something that any organisation should be truly proud of. Working with Investors in People inspires and enables leaders, managers and employees at all levels to build their skills, improve their performance and achieve their potential. We’d like to congratulate Telogis on their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, Sergio Barata, General Manager, Telogis EMEA said: “Telogis has seen explosive growth in recent years as cloud-based solutions become mainstream and businesses look to differentiate themselves on customer service. We understand the importance of innovation and quality in our products and services, and this comes from our people. Investors in People was an obvious step for us and we are delighted to have achieved accreditation.”
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.
Telogis Inc., the platform for location intelligence, is dedicated to enhancing the value of its customers’ businesses through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services.
Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., with offices in Europe and Latin America as well as development centers in Austin, Texas, Toronto, Canada and Christchurch, New Zealand. Telogis’ products and services are used and distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Telogis has been established in the UK since 2008, and has a growing customer base using its full range of Telogis Location products including the Telogis GeoBase geospatial platform.
For more information please visit www.telogis.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1491 639 500